1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

YEXT.com

Discussion in 'Website Marketing' started by toradrake, Nov 26, 2014.

1. toradrake Member

toradrake

Has anyone ever used one of these kinds of sites to check how the site they built is doing in the listings?

Being only human (a flaw in my makeup, I know :rolleyes: :p) I have a tendency to either miss or over look things. So sometimes I use tools like this to help me catch things I may not have on my own. Now I never paid for a service like this... but I have been curious about these services and whether they are really worth the money to have the service. Even when I was using the free tools like this, I typically used more then one to make for sure that I catch everything or that the tool is not bogus (no I did not fully rely on them, just used them to help me to catch things I would not have caught on my own). What do you guys think about these tools and/or services? With the current changes that are happening with Google and such render these type of services obsolete?

2. Christ Bonn New Member

Christ Bonn

Yext.com o_O Yes, I know that, It's a paid online citation listing website. But I don't recommend to my customers.