1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

What Is The Best Looking Directory You've Seen, Of Any Platform?

Discussion in 'Directory Operation' started by Soliloquy, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Soliloquy New Member

Soliloquy

I find most directories visually cluttered and hard to read. Are there any you know of that can manage to present so many little bits of information in a coherent and clear way? It doesn't matter what platform it uses. It's hard to get a good idea of what good directory design looks like when there's so much information.

2. 111kg New Member

111kg

It definitely has to be ezinearticles.com, only this website is not a web directory, but rather an article directory. Every submission is carefully reviewed, they have strict rules and so on and, best of all, it's not cluttered at all, unlike most of the other similar websites. It's no wonder it was (and perhaps still is) one of the biggest article directories on the Internet.

3. cwvps New Member

cwvps

Blogcatalog.com looks pretty good. I was surprised, actually. Most of the directories look messy somehow and I usually have trouble going through them.

4. chinomoreno New Member

chinomoreno

Hmm.. Goarticles, when it was used to be an article directory.
    I don't like online directory sites that have too much ads on it, it looks like a spam/scam site.