1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Web Developer Is Needed

Discussion in 'Hire & Be Hired' started by maverick, Jun 16, 2015.

1. maverick New Member

maverick

Hi guys, I am developing a new platform on my own that will be like a GPT style one. I need a skilled Web Developer that knows both front-end and back-end development, no need previous experience I just want him to be motivated and with a lot of will to do. If this project will get some notoriety than of course there will be the possibility even to gain something out of this. Contact me here in private if you want to know more about this.

2. Alunny Member

Alunny

I think you should not assume your web developer will be male, and also explain the project a little more.

For example what is GPT? What is the platform for? How much do you know? What will it be like working with you? Is it more working WITH you or FOR you? What is your own input into the project?

3. maverick New Member

maverick

I don't get if you're asking those questions because you're somehow interested in the project or you just asked them for the sake of the completeness of the post. By the way I do not want to talk about the project here since I'd like to talk about it in privite thus I asked if someone is interested in joining me and work WITH he could PM me his skype or any other IM program so that we can discuss it a little bit..