1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Trick to get Free Food

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jason76, May 14, 2015.

1. Jason76 Member

Jason76

One way to get food either immediately, on your birthday, or both, is by signing up for email clubs. You can get a whole lot of food this way. Therefore, if you ever in a situation where your short on dough, then you have this option. However, some restaurants, will only give you a big discount on food, but many others will give you a free meal.

2. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

I have heard of this before, and it's a good way that I have done also! My boyfriend signed up for some Buffalo Wild Wings club thing, and then he got a bunch of food at a discount price. I mean sometimes signing up for those things really pay off in the end. I usually check for them when I go out to eat. You can also do this with rewards programs at stores. I have done it before and been able to get money off of clothing from it.

3. Jason76 Member

Jason76

Note, if you don't like spam you can always sign up with an email that you don't use much. All in all, you have nothing to lose by signing up for these free clubs. However, if this idea ever gets abused by the general public, then this phenomenon might stop or get reduced.

4. SylviaGonzalez New Member

SylviaGonzalez