1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Trenchless Technology Directory

Discussion in 'Directory Announcements' started by Converse, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Converse Active Member

Converse

I'd like to recognize an excellent niche directory that lists underground contractors, suppliers, and organizations. You may not be in the market for a sewer repair contractor but I did want to point the directory out as one of the nicer new directories that I've come across. It uses a responsive design, and seems to pretty much have everything covered. Trenchless is a good example of a web directory.

Ray and WDFAdmin like this.
  2. Ray Active Member

Ray

I appreciate the mention @Converse, and your comments are even more appreciated, coming from an experienced directory editor such as yourself.
    Thank you!

3. Converse Active Member

Converse

We're glad to have you here, and I'm happy to have your directory in my directory of directories, Ray.

4. Jill Original Member

Jill

Original

Is it yours then? Very nice.

5. Ray Active Member

Ray

Thanks for the complement @Jill!
    By the way, I want to apologize for the late response, I saw your posting while I was on the phone, got distracted, and totally forgot it was there.

Do me a favor, don't ever get old like me, you"ll start forgetting stuff ;).

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
    Jill likes this.
  6. toradrake Member

toradrake

I was just looking at it myself earlier before I noticed this thread. It is very nicely designed and esthetically pleasant. Not a lot of distractions and very fresh in its design. Good job Ray!

7. Ray Active Member

Ray

Thank you!
    I appreciate the complement.

8. toradrake Member

toradrake

I call it like I see it. LOL You did a real good job with its design and you deserve the complement. Keep up the good work.

9. Ray Active Member

Ray

You are very kind, thank you!

10. anshikabhardwaj New Member

anshikabhardwaj

Thanks for sharing this information.

11. aymen3571 New Member

aymen3571

Thank you!
    I appreciate the complement.

12. aymen3571 New Member

aymen3571

a real good job with its design and you deserve the complement. Keep up the good work