1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

SEO Tools

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by toradrake, Jan 2, 2015.

1. toradrake Member

toradrake

I submitted my forum to several Search Engines and they all (like Exact Seek and Jayde) sent me an email letting me know they have tools I can use to test my website and see how they are doing (Active Search Results actually sent me an email saying I ranked 14 out of 27). Have you guys used any of these tools? What is your opinion on them? Which tools do you prefer to use?

2. Converse Active Member

Converse

Jayde and ExactSeek are web directories; they are also search engines, but they are part of the same web directory network.

3. Billy New Member

Billy

Hmmm...are these tools for sale? It sounds like they may be trying to sell you something.When I first started creating sites I submitted a site to one of those types of websites, and still to this day I get emails from the site telling me about how my ranking can be improved, blah, bah, blah.

Edit: I just checked my email, and the site that I often get this email from is internetseer.com

4. Jason76 Member

Jason76

Moz, SEM Rush, and Majestic have good tools. Some of these are free to an extent. For instance, they may list some of their tools for free, or as in the case of Majestic, you can use them a little each day.