1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

SEO and Link Building

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by toradrake, Feb 3, 2015.

1. toradrake Member

toradrake

Disclaimer: I know nothing of this school or the author so I can not verify the information written in this article.

I came across this site that is suppose to be a school. They have an article written by a author that claims he is an international designer of apple iphone company, web developer, web and Graphic designer, SEO expert(onpage off page), online trend expert from Globule link SEO forum Canada country.

He writes about the best methods to apply your SEO and Link Building techniques. Do you guys agree with him methods?

This article was written in 2014, but from what I can tell.... this should still be relevant for 2015.

Best SEO Link Building methods and Directory submission in 2014

talha123 likes this.
  2. Converse Active Member

Converse

He was/is a linguistics tester at Apple, or at least that is the job title that I have found for him, as well as a Senior Vice President of the National Bank of Pakistan, which doesn't mean that he wasn't these other things as well. His blog suggestions seem reasonable to me.

3. toradrake Member

toradrake

Have you ever heard of the NCP school where the article is listed? I have never heard of them.

talha123 likes this.
  4. Converse Active Member

Converse

It seems to only exist in its blog, although there are some other references to it. My guess is that it's a one-man operation.

talha123 likes this.
  5. toradrake Member

toradrake

FYI what ever you do, do not click on home page for this site unless you want a bunch of ad's to pop up out of nowhere. I made that mistake. Dang blasted Adfly!

6. peopletrendin New Member

peopletrendin

Nice article.

7. Nikole Smyre New Member

Nikole Smyre

I think SEO and Link building are Blog commenting, web 2.0 link building, Forum posting, Social bookmarking etc are more effective.

talha123 likes this.
  8. May102014 New Member

May102014

The methods he provided are fine, however, I have learned that self research and trial/error works best to develop a successful SEO campaign. I relied on SeNukeX to study SEO strategies. I never spent money but did methods that required no spending on my behalf. I watched videos on YouTube about SeNukeX to get tips on things to do. This included article marketing and making some videos for YouTube and Vimeo. As I became comfortable with this method, I started doing commenting on blogs and forums. This helped considerably but I got the most response once I purchased Magic Submitter about 2 years ago. It's like SeNukeX but a more affordable version. I got decent rankings and as long as you use the software legitimately with no spamming, this should work for link building and directory submission.

talha123 likes this.
  9. srisathvika New Member

srisathvika

SEO is the process of technique that is used to optimize your website. Link building is the process of getting hyperlink from the other website to your own site.

talha123 likes this.
  10. chinomoreno New Member

chinomoreno

So, what's the ad.fly for toradrake?

talha123 likes this.
  11. Clarke Member

Clarke

Link building in seo is very important term, several different skills are that you need to master content creation, sales, programming, psychology, and good old-fashioned marketing if you want other people to consistently link to your site. There are many different approaches you can take towards SEO link building.

talha123 likes this.
  12. srimathi Member

srimathi

Search engine optimization is a technique used to optimize your website. link building is important part of seo, getting a external web page links to your own web page.

13. kavipriya Member

kavipriya

SEO is a technique that can be used to optimize your website and get better ranking on SERP. Link building is important part of seo used to get hyperlinks from other website to your own site.

talha123 likes this.
  14. Search engine optimization is a technique used to optimize your website in order to improve the position of website in search engine result.
    Link building plays important role in seo, used to increase traffic and visibility of your website.

talha123 likes this.
  15. talha123 Member

talha123

Cool information............

16. yogabharathi269 New Member

yogabharathi269

Best link building techniques are Guest blogging, Article Submission, Forum Submission.

talha123 likes this.
  17. seetharam New Member

seetharam

Link building refers the process of getting external pages link to a page on your websites. It is one of the process used in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

talha123 likes this.
  18. how can i get more backlinks to my website through SEO

talha123 likes this.
  19. fastreplies Original Member

fastreplies

Original

Well, use SEO

:)

fastreplies

talha123 likes this.
  20. talha123 Member

talha123