1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Minature Golf

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jason76, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Jason76 Member

Jason76

Does anyone like minature golf? It can be a great way to enjoy a summer day. Does anyone play in free or paid tournaments? How about regular golf? Any players or fans on here?

2. Ray Active Member

Ray

Can you explain to me, what does Minature Golf has to do with Web Directories, SEO, or whatever other Internet topics being discussed on this forum?
    I guess, no one else is interested in this forum's main topic anymore...
    Read the statement at the footer of every page here:
    Web Directory Forum is a project of the Web Directory Reviews Org site and WDR Directory of Directories. While the primary function of this forum is to support and discuss the web directory industry, topics relating to web design and site management, hosting, search engine optimization, and other webmaster issues are also appropriate.

3. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

I like miniature golf. I usually play it once a year, but I would love to go more. The problem is that where I live there isn't really any places to play it. I have also played golf. I was on a golf team when I was a freshman in high school. I played for a season, but it wasn't for me. I didn't really like playing it. Now, I just like hitting balls at a driving range. My boyfriend plays, so he always tries to drag me to play golf with him. That's happened once and it was bad. And I haven't played on a course since then.

4. Jason76 Member

Jason76

This is an off-topic subforum. Therefore, I assumed I could post topics not related to directories here. This is a place where people can get away from the forum's main topic for awhile.

5. ryandennis143 New Member

ryandennis143

Yes I love miniature golf. It's one of my favorite passtimes