1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Idea for Forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Complaints' started by fastreplies, Nov 4, 2014.

1. fastreplies Original Member

fastreplies

Original

This is what on Menu in every forum there is:
    Social Media Marketing
    which I consider to be a spam collector never-the-less widely used by
    "people who call themselves SEO and SMM Gurus"

:)

fastreplies

2. Converse Active Member

Converse

Yeah, the fly-by-nighters love it because there is no effective way of measuring whether or not they have done anything at all for the money they collected. Often, it simply means that I'll spam your site to my Twitter feed. It probably wouldn't hurt to add it, though.

Oh, I do spam my sites to my Twitter feed, but I do it in much the same way that others might cross their fingers before wishing for something. Who knows what might work.

Sometimes, when I'm really lazy, I will tweet:

Pretend I said something profound here and then visit webdirectoryforum.org.

3. jade870 New Member

jade870

I have a suggestion about this form, I come here quite often and see the same forms over and over I haven't seen them change in quite some time. I think it would be great if some new forms were actually added on here. I have no complaints about the information that you can get from some of the forms that are posted. However I would like to see them change and little more often and see people's ideas on some of the new things that are happening.

4. Converse Active Member

Converse

I'm confused. I don't know what forms you are talking about?

5. toradrake Member

toradrake

Not sure, but I think they are referring to the threads. There are a lot of old threads that have been used over and over again, but very few new ones added. I've been trying to add to the threads, but apparently not fast enough. :p

6. Converse Active Member

Converse

Oh, I see. I thought maybe people were seeing some form that I didn't know about. I prefer that threads continue for as long as anyone still has anything to contribute to them. Of course, this doesn't mean that new ones can't be started, on other topics. I don't see a problem here yet, since it's a lot better than having a bunch of threads with no replies, or with only a few replies. Anyone who is able to post is able to start a new thread so if someone has something to talk about, they can have at it.

7. WDFAdmin Administrator

WDFAdmin

Staff Member

Since I (as Converse) took this thread off-topic without meaning to, I have moved some threads discussing the use of Twitter to the Twitter area. You can find them here.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  8. TellyV New Member

TellyV

I'm sure everyone has new topic ideas but can't write them because of the 25 post limit. I like the idea but that's a lot of posts for people that are super busy on a regular basis.

9. Converse Active Member

Converse

Why would you have to link to something in order to offer a forum idea?

10. WDFAdmin Administrator

WDFAdmin

Staff Member

Do you have an topic ideas that you'd like to see added to the forum?