1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Forums

Discussion in 'Online Communities' started by danielle davidson, Jul 6, 2015.

1. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

Do you think that spending time online is good? I always heard when I was younger that it wasn't because you are just rotting your brain. Well, now that I've been online long enough I don't think that this is true. There are so many things that you can do to learn online. Before when I was younger, there wasn't much that you could do online. Which is I'm sure why they said that it was bad to be online. Well, now I see places like forums that are good. When I go on a forum I'm always able to learn something. I think that if you are online and learning then that's okay. Do you think that spending time online is good if you're on a forum or somewhere else that you can learn?

2. Converse Active Member

Converse

Forums are about discussing things with other people and, as long as you're having an honest discussion, that can be productive.

3. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

That is one reason why I like forums so much. I feel like everytime that I go on one, I am able to learn something. I also like being able to talk with other people because it's awesome seeing what other people also like. I just feel like it's such a better way to spend your time online.