1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Favorite type of music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by danielle davidson, Jun 14, 2015.

1. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

I listen to just about anything. I don't try and limit myself because then you can miss out on a lot of good music. I know there are a lot of people who don't like Rock, and that's fine, but there is a lot of good music that they are missing out on. I think that if people just gave certain types of music a shot, then they would actually like it. I don't love country music, but I still listen to it because I know that there might be good music that I would really enjoy. So, what kind of music do you like? Are you open to all different kinds of music?

2. Jason76 Member

Jason76

I think the new country music sounds good. It's much better than in the past. In addition, it's much better than any of the new rock advertised. However, a lot of good rock isn't getting airplay though. I also like to play jazz drums, but I don't listen to jazz that much. Finally I like any kind of oldies, especially from the 70s, but sometimes from the 50s, 60s, 80s, and 90s.

3. proxy New Member

proxy

I am a music lover since i was a child then my genra is Rock and Hip Hop.Also i love to hear anime official soundtrack and super sentai music.

4. samanta12 Member

samanta12

i love music and my favorite is gospel

5. SylviaGonzalez New Member

SylviaGonzalez

I love music

6. ryandennis143 New Member

ryandennis143

I am a big fan of Anime. I also love rock music