1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Favorite Search Engine

Discussion in 'Search Engines' started by danielle davidson, Jul 12, 2015.

1. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

I would have to say that mine is Google. It's so fast when it comes to coming up with results, and they also come up with a lot of results. That's one reason why I love to use it. I remember when Bing was big and everyone I knew was using it, but I don't think that I ever changed. I just didn't like it. I don't think that many people are using it anymore since they are trying to get people on there buy paying them. So, what is your favorite search engine?

2. vanishree2993 Member

vanishree2993

Google is my favorite search engine.

3. fastreplies Original Member

fastreplies

Original

Can you tell us why Google?

fastreplies

4. zxciop123 New Member

zxciop123

I think 90% of the world's population is using Google as their top search engine. That is obvious, I want a new, more interesting search engine. Maybe it's a video search application, is that more interesting? I am using a video search tool named Tubemate it is quite amazing.

5. Klausm New Member

Klausm

I use DDG (DuckDuckGo) and Bing. Even Google I use as most of my clients love that search engine.
    I don't like it because of the exclusion in a search frase.

90% of the world use google because 65% use android. Google traffic is only good for people using adsense.
    If you sell something tangible Bing is far better as Bing users spend money, while Google's users like to watch. In the US bing holds 21 % that is around two from every 10 users.