1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Favorite movies?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by danielle davidson, Jun 13, 2015.

1. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

Right now I would have to say that my favorite movie is Jurassic Park. I just went and saw the new one today and I loved it. It wasn't the same as the first one, but it was still good. They used a lot of CGI in the new movie and I think that that took away from the movie. The older movies they made the dinosaurs which I honestly think was so awesome. I think that all the movies made by Spielberg were amazing. He's a great director. Overall, the movie was still very good. I would recommend that movie to anyone who wants to see a good summer movie. So, what is your favorite movie and why?

samanta12 likes this.
  2. Jason76 Member

Jason76

I like Wall Street. It's an 80s movie about the evil of the stockbroking world. The acting is superb. I practically know every line in the movie. In addition, the directing is awesome, and I like all the other Oliver Stone films nearly as well. Of course, I do think his films are a bit biased to one side of the political spectrum, :rolleyes: but they're awesome anyways.

samanta12 likes this.
  3. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

Huh, I've never heard of that movie but I'm sure that it's a good one. At first I thought you were going to say The Wolf of Wall Street. I saw that movie, and it was a pretty good movie. Not the best one that I've seen. It did give you an inside to what Wall Street is like though. I like those movies about stuff like that. Seeing inside that world of work. It's always interesting to see. Most people like me don't get to see that so it's pretty cool.

4. Jason76 Member

Jason76

I like pretty much any movie Oliver Stone, the director of Wall Street, has made. In addition, I like most Clint Eastwood movies that aren't westerns. One of my other favorite movies include Quiz Show, Pursuit of Happyness, and The Shawshank Redemption. Some of my favorite kid movies include Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the old version), Mary Poppins and Alice in Wonderland. Finally, some of my favorite comedies include Stir Crazy, and the Naked Gun movies.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    samanta12 likes this.
  5. proxy New Member

proxy

There are so many movies that i love to watch.All Xmen movies,Lord of the ring's Trilogy,The Habbit and Jeepers Creepers

6. samanta12 Member

samanta12

my favorite movie this summer is sleepless by jamie foxx. it just shows how some officers can really get into trouble when trying to go rogue

7. ryandennis143 New Member

ryandennis143

There are so many, Xmen, Lord of the rings, Pirates of the Carribean, some horror movies as well like Annabelle, Conjuring 1 ans 2, The Exorcist

8. Hannah Riff New Member

Hannah Riff

My favourite movies are the Harry Potter ones.