1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Dofollow Blog comment list.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Nikole Smyre, May 30, 2015.

1. Nikole Smyre New Member

Nikole Smyre

Blog comment is the most one of the part of Search Engine Optimization. But most of the blog comment sites are Nofollow.
    Please, Anybody.friend help me for searching a dofollow list.

2. peopletrendin New Member

peopletrendin

3. bonzer New Member

bonzer

My question is why would anyone offer a do-follow one-way backlink, as it will leak the link juice. Though link building is important, I stopped clamoring for one-way backlinks, instead tried to focus on good content and do-follow backlinks from guest posts. Any answers please.

4. Srikanth New Member

Srikanth

But most of the blog comments are not approved by the administrator.

5. ashleybailey269 New Member

ashleybailey269

Search for "Do follow blogs" in Google and you will get it but you need to note that most of the blogs now a days are no follow

6. Jason76 Member

Jason76

Do-follow blogs quickly get attacked by spammers. Therefore, most do-follow blogs become no-follow. Of course, at one time there were "Comment Luv" blogs, but most of the owners became cynical about the idea and converted to no-follow. Nonetheless, a lot of do-follow forums still exist. Perhaps forums can control spam better than blogs can.

7. chinomoreno New Member

chinomoreno

If you do blog commenting for the sake of having a backlink to your site, then all your efforts will go to waste.
    Building a backlink is not about how many you get or what type of link you get. It is all about relevancy and how you contribute to the online community.

8. jewelraz New Member

jewelraz

Absolutely rubbish list. I checked and there are several websites that won't allow blog comments. Also some of the sites are not blog at all. And most of them are nofollow.