1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

digital United World Forum

Discussion in 'Website Evaluation' started by toradrake, Feb 9, 2015.

1. toradrake Member

toradrake

OK, did some changes to my site. Including colors. Made some corrections, think I solved some of the issues people were having. Still trying to get my banner designed so that is not up yet. I have it made, just can't figure out what the size is suppose to be so that I can make it the right size.

So what do you guys think so far?

Be honest.... I can handle it. LOL

OH by the way, FYI, on the left is a Shoutbox you can't see unless you are a member logged in.

The reason I did this is because I want to encourage people to become members and participate. If they are unable to participated as guest in the shoutbox they wont just use that. I think I still have it set to allow guest to comment in the forums though because I need the threads.

talha123 likes this.
  2. donnadona904 Member

donnadona904

Some of the most influential members of our society don’t have an official title that designates them as a “community leader.” In any given neighborhood or municipality, it’s quite likely that individuals who hold certain roles, such as elected officials, are de facto community leaders

talha123 likes this.