1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Cheap Laptops

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by danielle davidson, Jul 26, 2015.

1. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

Do you think that cheap laptops work as well as the higher end ones? I have heard that they are pretty bad, but I see all these good reviews from them. So then it makes me wonder, how can they be rated well, if they aren't that good. I have never bought a cheap one, but I don't know if anyone else has. So, are they still a decent laptop even if it's cheap?

2. Jason76 Member

Jason76

As of right now, you can get a new cheap smaller screen laptop for $150. However, I'm not sure if the quality is as high as the upper end models. Nonetheless, I'm shocked laptops have become so affordable lately.

3. proxy New Member

proxy

My loptop has the price of 64$ only then it's okay to use and smooth.I use this everyday for my homebased work.

4. samanta12 Member

samanta12

well it all depends on everyone's preference and what they do with their laptops. Some people people use their laptops just casually and for others its gaming,graphics and so on. so properties of these will vary

5. ryandennis143 New Member

ryandennis143

Can you suggest me some cheap gaming laptops?