1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Best/Favorite Niche Directories?

Discussion in 'Directory Reviews' started by blur92, Jan 29, 2015.

1. blur92 New Member

blur92

What are the best or your favorite niche directories? I know this is a very broad question to ask because it spans many different categories. I'm curious, though, about which ones are your favorites as well as what you find most useful. I refer to useful to the typical web user, but please feel free to post in reference to your website also.

2. toradrake Member

toradrake

I would have to say Gaming. The world of gaming is growing. Another one would be Tech Support type directories.

blur92 likes this.
  3. Converse Active Member

Converse

That would depend on the person's favorite topics, probably. Whatever I'm looking for, I can often find the best sites for it if I can find a niche directory that covers the topic.

blur92 likes this.
  4. blur92 New Member

blur92

It does. I try expanding my knowledge in new topics as a form of self-improvement. I was curious whether anyone had any specific, favorite niche directories I could look into since it would save me the trouble of using a search engine.

5. toradrake Member

toradrake

HaHa blur92 you are such a cheat. LOL The directories I tend to run to are either my location based directories or directories that list forums, especially tech support. Now that I think about it, I don't remember ever seeing a directory specifically for tech support type forums..... hmmmm....... Light Bulb!

blur92 likes this.
  6. Converse Active Member

Converse

The easiest way to see if there is a niche directory on your topic is to search on "niche topic + "directory"

blur92 likes this.